Union Shipping & Logistics understands that every customer has their unique and specific cargo insurance requirements that need to be taken care of by the most knowledgeable experts in the business. So helping customers choose the best options to meet their insurance needs has been an important part of our commitment to providing quality services.
Sharing this commitment, we have partnered with an experienced and reputable global underwriter with the aim to offer customers cargo insurance packages which provide comprehensive and cost effective coverage for their cargo in the logistics chain.
- Flexible coverage plans can vary from international port-to-port to door-to-door services, including trans-shipments with risks whether customary or otherwise.
- Offering the broadest coverage for cargo loss or damage by applying the Institute Cargo Clause (A).
- Insurance coverage extends to all modes of transport.
- Competitive insurance plans for all your FCL and LCL shipments.
Additional clauses that offers full cargo protection, including:
- Institute War Clauses
- Institute Strikes Clauses
- Institute Frozen Food Clauses
- Package Clause
- Debris Removal Clauses
- Storage Extension Clause